How do I use Color Mask Maps in Cinema 4D?
Sbsar files are supported in Cinema 4D, and all the colors in a Base Color Map which are defined in Color Mask Maps can be simply changed into any colors you want.
Kindly follow the steps in the below.
1. Please click “Extensions” on the menu bar, select “Substance Engine” and then “Load Substance” to import the sbsar file.
2. Open an object first, drag & drop the substance on the object as below.
3. Select the substance on Substance Asset Manager Window, then the details will be updated on the Attributes section. Drop down the BASE COLOR MASK MAPS menu.
* If you don’t see the Substance Asset Manager Window, please follow this path: Extensions > Substance Engine > Substance Asset Manager
4. When you click a color box that needs to be changed, a Color Chooser Window will pop up.
Now you can change every color that each mask map originally shows by adjusting numbers in the several types of codes(RGB, HSV, and etc) or simply picking a new color on the color panel.